Background

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Bag Is Here!

My bag from the bag swap arrived a few days ago and I haven't had time to take a good picture of it tell today. But here she is and I'm just loving her!My bag was made by Sinta at pink pincushion and I think it is so cute and I love the lime green with the brown dots on the inside. You just can't go wrong with dots! She also sent a pincushion with some pins and a notepad with a cute pen. The pen has a sweet little bow attached that I'm going to take off and sew it to my bag. This bag will be fun to use as a knitting bag for my socks, its just the right size!

Thanks Sinta!

Julie

7 comments:

  1. Looks cute, I can't wait to make one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute how luck are you I am still waiting. Guess it is time for ducky socks to come out and be worn soon.Hugs Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very beautiful bag. I also saw the SWAP, but unfortunately I did not take part. Now I repent it, because I saw everywhere so wonderful bags. Greetings from Germany, Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little bag you got. The fabric is really cute and it's the perfect size for a small knitting project.

    Hugs,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is that? And it's green, my favorite color. Yes, it is perfect for holding your sock yarn and needles, so it should get lots of use, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, cute as a bug's ear! All of it. Lucky girl!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete