Background

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I've been gone for a week!

I didn't have time to post a note that I would be gone for a week! I bet you can't guess where! Yes it was Oahu and boy was the weather nicer then here in Utah! We came home to snow and the high was 37. I haven't gotten warm yet!
We spent the first day just exploring the island. This is the North Shore and boy was it windy that first day but nice a warm 86. I do love warm weather and it was nice to get away from the cold.
Its hard to see but there are several surfers out there in those waves.

I thought it was pretty funny that there was warning signs up and down the beach saying no swimming but I guess its OK to surf!
It was just beautiful sitting on the beach having our lunch and watching the wave come in!
Happy Halloween!
Julie




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like a great vacation!
    Any idea why no swimming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Julie, and I'm glad you had such a nice time. I'm happy you are safe at home now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, will you please take with me next time? This looks so delightfully warm and tropical. How lucky you are! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation so much!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Home! I am so glad that you had a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the sun to the snow what a change. Pleased you had a great time love the photos.
    Hugs Bec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh this sounds like a great trip. Did you come home to snow?

    ReplyDelete