Background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two Days of Painting and Crafting

We have or I should say hubby has been painting for the last two days trying so hard to get the outside done. He did get it done but still needs to do a second coat on the two gables coming out from my craft room.














I love how the front of the garage has turned out. The darker color sure bring down the roof so it doesn't look so tall. And I just the the color!!!



Can you see hubby way up there? I really hate heights and it is so hard to watch him. I been up in my craft room most of the time and I've had to ran out and hold the ladder so he can get down. And it just makes me sick to watch!






This is what I've been working on! Its a needle punch kit that I had purchased several months ago and decided that July was a good month to get it finished. I'm just about done but I ran out of the background color so after work I must stop and get some and get it done so I can enjoy for part of July!!!!







Add Video

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is one tall garage! Yikes, I hate watching my hubby working on tall objects, turns my legs to jelly.

    Your home is fabulous, all the hard work is paying off.

    (Cute new blog!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,

    I can barely wait to see your craft room when you post it. I have a kitchen counter I use, a sewing space in my guest room and storage for supplies in my pantry. I love seeing rooms where everything is organized.

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete