Background

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quilts and more Quilts!

Yesterday I had the day off so we started our quilting day at around 10:00am. I've been able to work on my sashing here and there all week but was able to get all done but one seam across the middle. I loving how it is turning out and I think once I add the two borders it going to be so cute!

Jess was able to get four stars cut out with one put together and the three very close to being done. Its so hard for her with stopping to feed the baby, he eats all the time. But he was so good and its nice to have a swing and a crib in my craft room. All he did was eat and sleep, eat and sleep. We stopped around 5:00 so she could go home and make dinner and it was so nice that she invited me down so I didn't have to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment