Background

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July weekend



I hope everyone is enjoying there 4th of July weekend. As you can see hubby was able to get our flag up!
We've have been having such a fun weekend which started on Thursday night with a nice dinner out with all the kids. July 1st was our little grandson's second birthday so we took the kids out to dinner and then back to our house for cake and a sleep over. All the boys went to my daughters house to sleep over and games and the girls stayed at mine for a late night movies.


As you can see Paisley is out front enjoying the early morning while I water the pots of flowers!

We spent the night of the 4th at my son's house for pizza and off to the fireworks. It was one of the best fireworks I've seen in along time.

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. your gardens are so pretty! hope you had a happy 4th of july!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the front of your house! i need some gardening advice! i've planted a few things but some aren't doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good like your dog what a cutie.
    Happy 4th of July
    Big hugs Bec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th of July to you too! And welcome to Blogger. I tried Wordpress once and gave it up for the same reasons as you.

    I love your garden beds and jam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I usually just hit up DI anytime I drive by! You should come with us on our thrifting trip! I'm not sure when it'll be...yet but before the summer is over for sure! I'm thinking a Friday morning-Saturday or Sunday thing...the details need to be worked out! :)

    ReplyDelete