Background

Friday, June 11, 2010

New Red Flowers

Out with the yellow tulips and in with the red geraniums. This basket has worked just great on the front door when I saw these red geraniums on sale at Jo Ann's I grabbed a bunch came home pulled out the yellow tulips and put in the geraniums, how easy is that!
They look great on the front door and they go well with the new red chairs.

And then I planted some real live ones in my pots but they are just taking there little time blooming.
Have a beautiful summer day!
Julie


3 comments:

  1. A wonderful "Welcome"-decoration
    Greetings, Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. I love the polka dot ribbon with the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka dots are my theme for the summer! (Mostly because I have a polka dotted purse right now.) Love them!!

    I was thinking your new flowers would look great with the red chairs!

    Enjoy!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete