Background

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hard Work!

Will can you believe it the new guy showed up on Friday and Saturday and boy is my yard looking beautiful! The only rocks that are left is the ones holding up the mountain.
This is the rock wall that you see walking out of the back door and I managed to move all of the herbs I had planted last year out front and some more new ones! I also planted some ground cover roses that have had a hard time with our up and down weather here!

Next year it should all fill in and look much better but in the mean time I will still continue to find more to plant.

This is the front of the house and the curb guy will be coming on Wednesday to get the curbing around the trees and for my flower beds out there. But look no rocks!!!

Except for the rock wall but I have 75 daylillies that should be delivered by the 7th of July that will feel between the rock walls. I'm sure I will have enough to put in other flower beds around the yard!
Have a wonderful summer day and I hope your yard is coming along!
Julie




10 comments:

  1. Nice wall. Your getting there. :-) That does look like tough work. I'm not into tough work. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your yard. You have done a lot. Utah is very good at 'growing' rocks! :o) This reminds me why I live in a condo. I am not a fan of doing yardwork..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard work is right but Julie, it looks great! Once things start growing on that rock wall, it will be a delight to the eyes. And hurray for daylilies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow julie it looks amazing!!!!!! I know you are one happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it all looks so beautiful now, i can just only imagine how it will look all planted up. green and colour will take over! after lots of work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you finally got it done! It really looks great and I can just imagine how pretty it'll look when it's all planted. BTW the stump grinder guy never showed up. So now I need to find a new one!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I just plain love rocks, you know.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks very good and it remains me of the way they make rock walls back home! Have a great week end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...you have been working hard!!! It looks amazing. Hope you take a break to celebrate the weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The guys did a great job with the rock wall, and the plants look great too. I can't wait to see the lilies in there. Next year they will be absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete