Background

Monday, February 7, 2011

Yummy Biscuits!

Just thought you might like to see how nice my yummy buttermilk biscuits turned out! I love the biscuits cutters that I purchased they are nice a sharp. Did you know that you shouldn't twist your cutter just push down and left up without twisting. If you twist if makes the biscuit not as light and fluffy! I also learned from my wonderful book not to roll them out just to press with the palm of your hand.

This was one yummy breakfast!


Looks like we are going to get snow today so I'm going to stay warm in the house!


Julie


2 comments:

  1. Oy my, the breakfast looks delicious. I'm not a big morning eater, but love breakfast for dinner. That plate is certainly dinner worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not had buscuits forever!!! These look amazing. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete