Background

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sold My Spinning Wheels!

I can't believe its been so long since my last post but time has gone by so fast. We spent all of October and November and most of December finishing our basement. We got it done just in time for Christmas. But after Christmas I got this idea that I should now sell my two spinning wheels and move up to a Schacht 30" cherry SR. I wasn't sure that they would sell but my Ashford Travellar sold in one day. It took a little longer for the Joy to sell but two weeks ago she went to a new home.

It was hard to see them go they were my first but I'm so excited for my new ones to ship. And yes I did said new ones. I also ordered the Schacht sidekick! It will ship on April 2nd along with the SR.

Have a nice day and I'm glad to be back!

Julie

4 comments:

  1. I was just about to email to see if all was good! Contrats on selling the two wheels. My Traveller also sold in a day. There is a good market for used wheels, especially if they are priced correctly. I've not seen the Schacht Sidekick yet. Please post a photo and review when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to see you Julie!!! It's great that you are moving up to a different wheel. Can't wait to see some of those awesome creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your basement! I know that was a big job. When I first read the title of this post I thought, "Oh no!" Very exciting about the Schacht though!

    ReplyDelete